increase the local search traffic to your website
Let a Local SEO Expert increase your local search traffic by optimising your web presence using Local SEO Services that really matter.
The Local SEO techniques used here let your website do the work that it needs to do which is bringing visitors buying your products and services.
As part of the Local Search Engine Optimisation Services the objective is to increase relevant organic local traffic creating more revenue for your business making you more money.
Let your website not be a waste but let it be the start of a fantastic relationship with your customers.
A top professional affordable local SEO expert delivering a range of quality local SEO services from Southampton in the UK.
A technical top-notch performing website and high quality content with the right keywords for your business will attract more visitors and more visitors simply means more business.
The internet is a great opportunity to do business but with "healthy" competitors it can be a daunting task to keep your own website in shape especially where your knowledge is not website and SEO management but running a business.
Outsource the SEO services to a professional freelancer and you have more time to run your own businesses selling the products and services to the new leads and customers the SEO optimised website will generate.
Local search is becoming more and more important for small businesses. The competition is fears and there are only a few places on the first page in the search engines.
Can you take the top spot with local search?
Just have a look at the image and you see that many keywords are ranking on the first spot in Google.
And that not only on the desktop but on the mobile as well which is extremely important to the business if my client because 75% of the local traffic comes from mobile phone users.
A website audit is a combination of Technical SEO and Onsite Optimisation and needs to be done in order to the see the health of the website.
Analysing the local, nationwide and international competition to learn from them to beat them in the search engines for your benefit.
Researching keywords for your content on your site but also keywords in video channels and voice search.
- analyse the scope of the campaign and search for the best target audience
- research keywords and plan these keywords within content
- research competitors and the competition
- understand and set key performance indicators (KPI)
Write the content strategy and manage the content creation by writing myself or have the the content written by a native or guru in their own field, keep on track with the writing by having a content calender.
Content creation does not stop with text but includes video, graphics, animation and interactive to engage with your visitors.
Analyse the back links from competitors and search and contact prospects to build links with relevant sites.
Create internal links where pages link via anchor text to eachother based on relevancy.
A technical background helps me with optimising the website:
- update code
- optimise the speed of the website and individual pages
- the setup and configuration of the site so it can make use of a content delivery network
- the setup and configuration of Conent Management Systems like WordPress and Joomla
- development in HTML
- implementation of Secure Socket Layer (SSL)certificates
- Internet Service Provider Hosting
- Database Management
- Maintenance of the website
- Security through firewalls and other web security elements
- indexing, schema markup
- analytics, robots, xml sitemap
Creation of the report that includes data from
- Competitor Analysis / Monitoring the competition
- Keyword Analytics; research any new keywords that can increase the relevant traffic
- Website Auditing (it never stops)
- Google Analytics
- Bing Webmaster
- Key Performance Indicator
- Conversation rate optimising