Your website is running 24 hours a day and you expect that website to perform. You might have a contract with your Internet Service Provider and that is what I have in mind too. A Statement of Work that shows what to expect and the performance during the project. It gives you peace of mind knowing that what is said will be done.
An effective communicator at all levels, focused on building strong relationships with business IT, CAB and third-party stakeholder to CxO level. Monthly reporting not only by email but a call going over the delivered report, discussions on the next steps, the lessons learned.
Being an independent freelancer has the advantage for both you and me that I am flexible in my working hours. There is no so called 9 to 5 mentality and that means that you have exclusive access to an SEO Expert with flexible pricing and flexible contracts for 24 hours a day.
During my corporate world career I gained a lot of knowledge that is beneficial to my SEO work.
- analyse the scope of the campaign and search for the best target audience
- research keywords and plan these keywords within content
- research competitors and the competition
- understand and set key performance indicators (KPI)
Write the content strategy and manage the content creation by writing myself or have the the content written by a native or guru in their own field, keep on track with the writing by having a content calender.
Content creation does not stop with text but includes video, graphics, animation and interactive to engage with your visitors.
Analyse the back links from competitors and search and contact prospects to build links with relevant sites.
Create internal links where pages link via anchor text to eachother based on relevancy.
A technical background helps me with optimising the website:
- update code
- optimise the speed of the website and individual pages
- the setup and configuration of the site so it can make use of a content delivery network
- the setup and configuration of Conent Management Systems like WordPress and Joomla
- development in HTML
- implementation of Secure Socket Layer (SSL)certificates
- Internet Service Provider Hosting
- Database Management
- Maintenance of the website
- Security through firewalls and other web security elements
- indexing, schema markup
- analytics, robots, xml sitemap
Help you branding your business:
- Being creative
- Pitch Writing
- Communication locally, nationaly and internationally
- time management
- reputation management
Tracking the outcome of each search engine optimisation:
- Rank Tracking,
- Traffic Analytics (Google)
- Monitoring the competition
- Key Performance Indicator
- Keyword analytics
- Conversation rate optimising